Hy Sam,

would be good, cause PG does not hat/show the scans,

as I remember there was/is a policy at de.ws to not use texts from other
projects (say: if there is text A in PG, there won't be a similar text A in

cause at the time de.WS did use PG-texts... Google said WS is a mirror of
PG and all other (not PG)-texts were left out in Google-Search-Results as
well....  The (small) visibility of WS got lost completely... That is the
reason, why there are no new projects on de-WS about texts that are
available in a (nearly) similar project

(besides the effort: why spending so much time on a text that already is
avilable? - you'd have to proofread ist at least two times)

But that is this special German-thing.....

What do the others think about it?