Back to the tool, is there some more doc to understand - step by step - how
to run it? I imagine, that there's the need of a Gutemberg text and of a
wikisource Index page coming from the same edition used by Gutemberg text;
then the tool allows something like a "manual match and split". But perhaps
I didn't understand anything.... I need to see the tool at work to
understand it! :-(

At its beginning, it.source uploaded many books from an Italian project,
LiberLiber, somehow similar to Project Gutemberg, and we often convert
those ns0-only texts into proofread ones by various tricks; so I'd like to
learn anything from Sam's tool.

Alex