Hoi,
There is RDF, there is Semantic MediaWiki. Why should one get a push and the
other not. Semantic MediaWiki is used on production websites. Its usability
is continuously being improved. No cobwebs there.

Having machine readable information is great, but would it not make more
sense to have human readable text. As in not only English ?
Thanks,
       GerardM