Hoi,
When we invest time in implementing time in the RDF extension, the chances
of the eventual support of Semantic MediaWiki are severely diminished. It
may take less time to get the RDF extension in shape, this is your hunch,
but it is a choice only made because it is quick. Not because it provides
the most benefits.

What is a translation but another type of annotation ?
Thanks,
      GerardM