Gerard Meijssen schrieb:
> Hoi,
> There is RDF, there is Semantic MediaWiki. Why should one get a push and the
> other not. Semantic MediaWiki is used on production websites. Its usability
> is continuously being improved. No cobwebs there.

SMW is of course an option for integrating metadata, but I expect it will take
considerably more time to review that and get it usable on wmf sites.

> Having machine readable information is great, but would it not make more
> sense to have human readable text. As in not only English ?

Sure, but I don't see the connection. The RDF extension just adds the machine
readable stuff to the human readable stuff we already have. It's basically for
annotating templates, and retrieving that annotation.

-- daniel