On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 3:18 AM, Aryeh Gregor
<simetrical+wikil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, it's not.  We're talking about a specific article on the English
> Wikipedia about a single obscure character, and related cases where
> isolated characters don't display properly.

Well, actually I was just using that character as a (fairly
unimportant) example.

Anyway, is there really no general solution to me coming across
various articles with characters that render as boxes? You seem to be
saying ("there's no font out there that really supports
*all* of Unicode") that the only solution is to download and install
the particular font that has the glyphs used by one particular
article...but that will then leave other articles uncovered.

I'm amazed there isn't even a reference unicode font that has all the glyphs?

Steve