On 9/3/10 9:05 AM, James Salsman wrote:
> Furthermore, how do you expect effective help with
> fundraising when the fundraising mailing list and archives are closed?

You definitely don't need access to the fundraising mailing list to help
with fundraising. I'm a full-time fundraising developer for the
Foundation and I'm not even on the fundraising mailing list. My
understanding is that it's mainly just used to communicate with the
fundaraising reps at the chapters. If you want to be more involved, just
hop on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010 or the
wikimedia-fundraising IRC channel. There's definitely a lot of work that
we need help with, so any assistance is appreciated!

Ryan Kaldari