I would be happy to coordinate with you. Up to this point I have been working
with Markus Glaser and that has gone pretty well. But, I would welcome more
discussion on issues, architecture and implementation strategy for the
Framework as well as making sure anything I do fits in with what others are
doing.

Regards,

Dan