"Khorn (WMF)" posted a comment on Wikimedia.r1329.

Commit summary for Wikimedia.r1329:

Putting in a hard coded fix for issue with selecting only one payment gateway
for processing recurring payments in r1212. The lookup now joins the table
`civicrm_payment_processor`.

Khorn (WMF)'s comment:

Ah, okay, let me take a step back.
For a couple different reasons we can go into later (but in a nutshell I
believe it's mostly scalability issues and a lack of dev time) we aren't using
all the civi features. In particular, the the data Peter mentioned in his first
comment, which your queries currently depend on.
community, it's definitely not a requirement to get this out the door...
Particularly when it won't work for our setup.