On 11/13/2012 11:54 AM, Martijn Hoekstra wrote:
>> Once no RESOLVED LATER tickets remain, I can remove the resolution.
>>
>> Silence means approval.
>>

> No it doesn't.

The above exchange really confuses me.

I'm not sure what else silence could mean when someone explicitly tells
you (as Andre has) "If no one voices any objections, I'm going to do
this."  Could you clarify?

And, if you think silence doesn't mean approval, wouldn't you be better
served by speaking up an voicing your concerns?  It certainly seems like
you'd be better served by clearly stating your objection than by a terse
reply such as you've given.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Any time you have "one overriding idea", and push your idea as a
    superior ideology, you're going to be wrong. ... The fact is,
    reality is complicated -- Linus Torvalds <http://hexm.de/mc>