On 12/12/12 21:23, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> My 2c....if we add a new status, it should equate to "deployed on the
> cluster", along with judicious use of milestone so that people who are
> just interested in the tarball can infer from our numbering what the
> corresponding release will be.

On which wiki? We could have it deployed on part of the cluster only.

The difference is between "Waiting for merge" and "Fixed".
Once it is fixed, the landing is automatic, from the commit hash, there
could be a tool which showed you if it's on wmfxy, on which tarball
release it will appear, if you can see the fix in test2, to which wikis
it's deployed and approximate time for deployment to your home wiki.