Le 13/12/12 01:15, Sébastien Santoro a écrit :
> ASSIGNED seems perfect for me. It's ASSIGNED, this mean there are work
> going to be done, or done.
>
> Gerrit gives the detail.

I must agree there.  There is still one use case for which we do not
really have a solution: find out bugs that do not have a patch in Gerrit.

We have some keywords such as patch, patch-in-gerrit, patch-need-review,
patch-reviewed thus I think the proposal is for us to switch from
keywords to bug status.  I never use the patch* keywords and would
largely prefer using the bug status, that will assist me when triaging
my bug lists.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso