On 12/27/2012 01:18 PM, Juliusz Gonera wrote:
> * What is the difference between Verified and Code Review? When would I
> put +1 in one of them but -1 in the other?

I'm relatively new, but this is my understanding. Verified means you
actually tested it.  Code Review means it "looks good"

> * What is the difference between +1 and +2, especially in Verified?

I think just how certain you are.

> * Why do we even have +2? +1 means that someone else must approve. What
> does +2 mean? No one else has to approve but I'm not merging anyway, why?

+2 means it's ready to merge.  In core, this will cause unit tests to
run, and if they pass, it will automatically merge.

I don't know of any reason (in any code) to vote CR +2 if you don't
think it's ready to merge.

Matt Flaschen