In the meantime, I tested the urlencode:...|WIKI trick, it runs perfectly
for quotes, html tags as <br /> and links wikicode. Now it can be used both
for tl|Autore and tl|Intestazione into it.wikisource, and I hope into
tl|MediaWiki:Proofreadpage_index_template too. But  it fails with
templates; templates passed as a parameter are parsed  before urlencode can
do its masking job. See [[:commons:User:Alex brollo/Sandbox]] for my test,
which uses an instance of a modified tl|Book (my interest is focused to
Book and Creator templates).

Presently my way for data recovering is a simple  AJAX query  but as an
ecologist I'd like to save both band and server load. :-)

Alex brollo