On Sat, 2013-03-09 at 17:11 -0800, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> The solution that Chad and I discussed is an addition to the
> Bugzilla-Gerrit plugin that Christian is already working on.  The idea
> would be that, for any given revision, there would be a "file bug
> about this revision" link.  Following that link would throw to the
> standard Bugzilla bug filing page, with as many fields prepopulated
> based on Gerrit context as could sensibly be filled (including, at the
> very minimum, a link back to the Gerrit rev, but probably also with
> the assignee set to the developer who introduced the issue, the
> component set based on the repo).

Are there some thoughts already how to make a match between a
project in Gerrit and its related Bugzilla product/component?
[Disclaimer: I'm a fan of DOAP metadata files, if used properly.]

Plus I expect many people to not use the same email addresses in Gerrit
and Bugzilla (→ setting assignee).

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler