A small issue in this proposition: sub-subdomains are not currently covered by the https certificate.

~s

Le Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:41:41 +0100, Petr Bena <benap...@gmail.com> a écrit:
What about inserting another domain just to prevent confusion and to
keep current redirects, which would ONLY allow api, such as

commons.api.wikipedia.org

the *.api.<project> would just be some kind of universal api gateway
for all domains