To clarify, the default value for this HTTPS option is false, meaning you
have to explicitly turn it on in order to force HTTPS. In other words, the
only functional change being made by this deployment is that *login* on
certain projects will be over HTTPS. So for those who do not have HTTPS,
they will have to log in through a project that does not have secure login
enabled. And once they do log in, they should be fine thereafter.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com