Hi,

I noticed that there is a high amount of suspicious edits that may be
vandalism but were never reverted because people who were dealing with
vandals (using some automated tool) in that moment weren't able to
decide if it was vandalism or wasn't. For example some "smart" changes
to statistical data, dates, football scores, changes that look weird
but aren't clearly vandalism etc. These edits should be reviewed by
expert on the topic, but in this moment, they aren't collected
anywhere.

I think we should create a new service (on tool labs?) that would
allow these tools to insert such edits to queue (or database) of
"suspicious edits" for later review by experts, this categorized
database / queue could be browsed by people who are experts on given
topics and got reviewed / reverted by them.

The database would need to be periodically scanned and all changes
that were reverted would need to be removed from it. The people who
reviewed the edits could also flag them as "ok".

This way we could improve the efficiency of anti-vandalism tools by
the amount of edits which are ignored or skipped these days.

Some suggestions or ideas how to implement such a feature?