Hi,

That makes sense, but I don't think this is going to happen. Flagged
Revs were never really popular on english wikipedia and this is a real
problem that should be solved somehow. These edits were always
reviewed by people who are already using huggle or twinkle, this
change couldn't make it worse, these people already do ignore them. I
am talking about manual review (even in browser), this is not about
reviewing itself, rather about mechanism how to collect the edits that
appear to be suspicious for later review.

I just don't believe that flagged revisions are going to be used for
anything useful on english wikipedia in next... 10 years? That doesn't
mean I don't like Flagged Revs nor that I think it wouldn't be a
solution for this problem. It's just that people don't want them on
wikipedia...