On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Moritz Schubotz <phy...@physikerwelt.de> wrote:
> Currently the MathJax team is working on a phantom.js less method to
> render texvc to mathml and svg. Some days ago I have tested that it,
> and it works quite well. I would appreciate a discussion with ops that
> to figure out how this can be can go to production. The original idea
> was to use jenkins to build the mathoid debian package. Even though
> the debian package builds without any issues in the launchpad ppa repo
> jenkins can not build the package. If there is a reference project
> that uses jenkins to build debian packages that go to production this
> would really help to figure out what is different for mathoid and why
> the package building does not work even though it works on launchpad.

Congrats to MathJax team!

For Debian package, you can take a look at ContentTranslation's [1]
server component - cxserver deployment repository [2] as example.

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation
[2]
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/admin/projects/mediawiki/services/cxserver/deploy

If you need any help in Debian part, feel free to ping me on/offlist/IRC.

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com