On 07-08-2014 16:32, Bartosz Dziewoński wrote:
This has just happened.

This is bad.

I do occasional work on Vector. This means I sometimes have to change stuff in core that interacts with Vector as well. This is now impossible because they now live in two different repositories, and I can no longer create a single patch.

I now have to submit two patches and hope they both get merged at the exact same time.

I regard skins as part of core. It may look more organized to split skins off, but core functionality should live in the core repository.

Regards,
--
Erwin Dokter