Hey Sumana,

I would like to say all the best in your future endeavors and say a big
Thank You for mentoring me (a lot of which wasn't even part of your job).
A lot of credit behind my small successes are attributed to you :)

Let me know how to stay in touch.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Sumana Harihareswara <suma...@wikimedia.org
> wrote:

> I write this email with regret to let you know that I've decided to leave
> the Wikimedia Foundation after nearly four years working here, and that my
> last day will be 30 September.
>
> I go into my reasoning and plans in this personal blog post:
> http://www.harihareswara.net/sumana/2014/09/12/0
>
> I'm grateful for what I've learned here and will take these lessons
> wherever I go. And I've made many friends here; thank you. I'll remain
> [[User:Sumanah]] in any volunteer work I do onwiki. Quim Gil will be the
> person to contact for any loose threads I leave behind; still, if you have
> questions for me, the next two weeks would be a good time to ask them.
>
> best,
> Sumana Harihareswara
> was Volunteer Development Coordinator, then Engineering Community Manager,
> now Senior Technical Writer
> Wikimedia Foundation

Cheers,

Nischay Nahata