Von: wikitech-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikitech-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] Im Auftrag von Sumana
Harihareswara
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. September 2014 18:09
An: Wikimedia developers
Betreff: [Wikitech-l] I'm leaving the Wikimedia Foundation

I write this email with regret to let you know that I've decided to leave the
Wikimedia Foundation after nearly four years working here, and that my last day
will be 30 September.

I go into my reasoning and plans in this personal blog post:
http://www.harihareswara.net/sumana/2014/09/12/0

I'm grateful for what I've learned here and will take these lessons wherever I
go. And I've made many friends here; thank you. I'll remain [[User:Sumanah]] in
any volunteer work I do onwiki. Quim Gil will be the person to contact for any
loose threads I leave behind; still, if you have questions for me, the next two
weeks would be a good time to ask them.

best,
Sumana Harihareswara
​was Volunteer Development Coordinator, then Engineering Community Manager, now
Senior Technical Writer Wikimedia Foundation