Thanks Sumana for sharing this with us and for all your work in the past
years.

I have to agree with many things said and it is always sad to see
someone go. Everything ends at some point and every ending also bears a
new start of something else. This applies to you as it does apply to us,
the Wikimedia movemenet and Foundation.

I wish you all the best for your future.

Manuel

--
Manuel Schneider - Chief Information Officer
Lausanne, +41 (21) 340 66 22 - www.wikimedia.ch