I don't think putting a $$ value on it is necessary to answer David's
question (Or even sufficient from a user perspective). The core of it
is:

*Will anyone (from WMF) be coding any new features, that don't exist yet.
*Will features that half work or are currently in the process of being
developed, be completed (Assuming there are any, I'm not following
flow development that closely).
*Will someone be working on existing bugs during this time (Or at
least existing bugs at some level of seriousness. And if so, what
level of seriousness would be required for someone to do it)
*Will someone be triaging and fixing new bugs as they come in (And
again, how does the answer vary depending on the seriousness of the
bug).
*Is the team planning to come back to Flow at a later date in a
serious way, or is this the end of active development for the
foreseeable future.

--
bawolff