Yes and no on the first point. Aggregation tools would be helpful.
Admittedly it's rare to have discussions spill into so many venues, so ROI
is questionable on an investment like that.

On more structured discussions, yes, those could be made easier to handle.
Maybe it would be better to handle the easier cases first. I'm with you in
looking forward to hearing plans for more details. (Maybe there can be a
live discussion about this at WikiConference USA, with remote participation
as an option?)

Pine