On 4 September 2015 at 01:38, Ricordisamoa <ricordisa...@openmailbox.org> wrote:
> Il 04/09/2015 01:24, Brandon Harris ha scritto:
>>> On Sep 3, 2015, at 4:06 PM, Ricordisamoa<ricordisa...@openmailbox.org>
>>> wrote:

>>> I appreciate the acknowledgement of failure.

>>         I don't think that's what was said at all.  You may wish to
>> re-read all of this.

> Putting "active development" on hold when the software is little used in
> production and even some features a MVP should have had are missing, really
> sounds like a failure to me, although Danny has been very good at not making
> it sound like it.
> "To better address the needs of our core contributors", "we shift the team's
> focus to these other priorities", "communities that are excited about Flow
> discussions will be able to use it"

It read to me and many others like a fairly standard set of euphemisms
for when a project is killed but nobody wants to say "killed". Perhaps
we're all reading it wrong.

So, non-euphemistically: could someone please detail what, precisely,
is and is not the level of resource commitment to Flow? (And how it
compares to e.g. the level of resource commitment to LQT.)

- d.