On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 7:53 AM, Nuria Ruiz <nu...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Seems that defining what areas we want to cover in the summit is
> a prerequisite  to do what Brion was asking for in the initial e-mail, to
> open the summit beyond WMF.

Good point.  Let's say that we had to pick only one of these questions to
answer at WikiDev17.  Which would you choose?
* how do we make manipulating the information on our websites easier and
more useful? (both for humans and computers)
* how can we better distribute the information on our websites?
* how can we help our software development community be more inclusive and
productive (and attract many more people)?
* how can we improve the quality of our software, and pay down the
technical debt we've accumulated over the years?
* how can we make our websites better learning environments?
* how can we make our websites better support languages other than English
(and character sets other than Latin)?

Rob