Dnia 12.09.2016 Sumit Asthana <asthana.sumi...@gmail.com> napisał/a:
> Hello Wikimedians,
>
> Gnome's Outreachy-13 <https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy> is round the corner
> and Wikimedia is again participating in yet another internship season ( Dec
> 6 to March 6 ). The application deadline is *Oct - 17*.
>
> Its interesting to see that candidates have already started to ping on
> projects and show their interest!

I have been contacted on IRC by a candidate willing to work on graphs
and Graphoid.  I can offer my generic knowledge of MediaWiki
as well as substantial node experience (incl. writing extensions).

I have added myself to the bench of potemtial mentors on the wiki,
is there anything else shall I do, except for signing up as a potential
mentor on opw.gnome.org?

Saper