On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 7:31 PM, Marcin Cieslak <sa...@saper.info> wrote:

> Dnia 12.09.2016 Sumit Asthana <asthana.sumi...@gmail.com> napisał/a:
> > Hello Wikimedians,
> >
> > Gnome's Outreachy-13 <https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy> is round the
> corner
> > and Wikimedia is again participating in yet another internship season (
> Dec
> > 6 to March 6 ). The application deadline is *Oct - 17*.
> >
> > Its interesting to see that candidates have already started to ping on
> > projects and show their interest!
>
> I have been contacted on IRC by a candidate willing to work on graphs
> and Graphoid.  I can offer my generic knowledge of MediaWiki
> as well as substantial node experience (incl. writing extensions).

Yes, we need mentors. Are you having any specific project related to graphs
in mind? We're maintaining the list of all possible projects at
possible-tech-projects
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/possible-tech-projects/> and
featured Outreachy projects at Outreachy board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/board/2207/>.

> I have added myself to the bench of potemtial mentors on the wiki,
> is there anything else shall I do, except for signing up as a potential
> mentor on opw.gnome.org?

 Yes, if the the project you'd like to mentor exists on the above mentioned
board, add yourself as a mentor, if not create a new task and we'll look
into featuring it. Please go through the possible-tech-projects board(
especially the "*Could have*" column ) to see if you like any task to
mentor and ping on it.

> Saper

-Thanks and Regards,
Sumit