Source and more links: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Td5wfd70vptn8eu4

The Wikimedia Developer Summit 2017 is 12 weeks away!

PARTICIPANTS

50 participants confirmed.
42 more people have requested an invitation.
29 of them have requested travel sponsorship as well.

Join us <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit>! The
deadline to request travel sponsorship is Monday, October 24th.

PROPOSALS

13 proposals submitted
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/view/2205/>

0 in backlog
4 in Unconference
3 missing basic information
3 missing active discussion
3 to be pre-scheduled

Call for participation
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit/Call_for_participation>.
The deadline for submitting new proposals is Monday, October 31.

MAIN TOPICS

Program
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit/2017/Program>

On track:

A plan for the Community Wishlist 2016 top results
Building on Wikimedia services: APIs and Developer Resources (T147593)
How to manage our technical debt (T147937)

Missing basic information

A unified vision for editorial collaboration
Building a sustainable user experience together
How to grow our technical community (T147406)

Missing two facilitators

A unified vision for editorial collaboration
How to grow our technical community

Missing one facilitator

Handling wiki content beyond plaintext (T147602)
Building a sustainable user experience together
Artificial Intelligence to build and navigate content (T147708)

ORGANIZATION

Promote the Wikimedia Developer Summit beyond the usual circles.
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T146615>

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil