Hi Quim,

Could you provide a little more detail about what is required from session
proposers for the Nov. 28th deadline? It says "Deadline for consolidating a
discussion, regularly summarized in the proposal." But I'm not sure yet I'm
expected to do.

I see that a plurality of submissions are currently in the "missing active
discussion" lane on the Phab board. To me, that wording implies that unless
there is active discussion on the phab ticket, the proposal is unlikely to
be selected. Is that accurate? If so, what kind of discussion should I be
encouraging, as a session proposer, and how much discussion is enough?

It seems clear that I should be letting people know about my session.
Should I encourage them to post a comment indicating their interest, or to
ask a question in the thread? Or is it enough if some people subscribe to
the task?

Many thanks,
Jonathan

Jonathan T. Morgan