Hi!

> Actually, specifically for list of presidents you don't need bot.

Yeah, you are right, I was thinking about going through query route, but
if your list is contained in one property (like Q30/P6) then using Lua
is just fine. It's not always the case (e.g. "list of all movies where
Brad Pitt played"). But where it works it's definitely a good way to go.

> 3. It is limited to simple lists (you can't have list of Republican
> presidents - because it requires additional filters and you don't want to
> create new property for it)

Exactly. You probably could still do something in Lua, but that's
pushing it already.

> 4. Internationalization - What if yi Wikipedia wants to create list of
> governors of some small country where there are no yi labels for the
> presidents? The list would be partially in yi partially in en - is this
> desired behavior? or they can show only presidents who have label in yi -
> but this would give partial data - is this the desired behavior?  [Probably
> the correct solution is to do show the fallback labels in en, but add some
> tracking category for pages requires label translation or [translate me]
> links)

That sounds like a good idea :)
--
Stas Malyshev