Hello:

>For the duration of the switchover (1 month), deployers are kindly
>requested to refrain from large db schema changes and avoid deploying
>any kind of new feature that requires creation of tables.
>There will be a train freeze in the week of Sept 10th and Oct 8th.

Does this also mean that we should not deploy new extensions to wikis such
as Babel, Echo, ShortUrl or Translate (to mention some examples) where we
also need to create the relevant extension tables on the wiki in question
for them to work?

I guess also no new wiki creations will be allowed in that timespan?

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards.
--
M. A.