Updates from translatewiki will be put on pause. You can continue to update
translations at translatewiki, but they won't show up on Wikimedia wikis
until the current issues are sorted out.

In order to avoid things getting out of sync with translatewiki, we would
like to ask that you avoid translating things locally unless you really
need to until updates from translate wiki are turned back on.

--
Brian