Yes, we can run my deleteEqualMessages.php again, for all wikis.

It does require byte equivalence. And in my experience that means it almost
never does what you want. People will copy it slightly differently due to
spacing or with less generic syntax (eg Wikipedia: vs Project), or someone
will edit it since then on TWN.

-- Timo