> > Anyway, this new version works for me as well.
>
> Hmmm.  There's still one problem, though:  both the Linux/ELF and
> the Win32 ABI assume that %ebx is preserved across function calls.
> This means on the one hand that you don't need to reload the GOT
> all the time, but much more importantly on the other hand that you
> really shouldn't corrupt the caller's %ebx :-/
>
> This won't have any effect if you're just running trivial test
> cases, but when a non-trivial routine calls one of these stubs,
> it will matter ...

I have now fixed that and I and Lionel have been discussing it in
private mails, however it still doesn't work for him, but it does
for me, eventhough I have only been running very simple tests.

I have looked at it at little more and have found one more potential bug.
If any OpenGL function return a 64-bit value it will not be correctly
returned. This latest patch fixes that.

However I don't expect it to work for Lionel and I'm at total loss
what the problem is with the patch. Any suggestions?

PS. I have used my new winapi_test to find and fix some bugs in
opengl32.spec (attached). However since, I presume, Lionel has
been testing without my patch it is unlikely that this will
have caused any problem, eventhough it is theoretically
possible since the bugs potentially can cause stack corruption.

opengl.diff

opengl-spec.diff