Andreas Mohr a écrit:
On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 10:33:50AM -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

On November 6, 2002 01:59 pm, Joerg Mayer wrote:

How about providing a distributions directory where the (in)official
maintainers for the distributions can just check in whatever they want
once they are found/named?
Let's just first find them, that's the hard part. We can figure out
where to put the binaries, once we have them around.... :) *That*
is not a big problem.
I'd suggest a top-level directory like distrib/ or package/.
Hmm, or is there some kind of "standard" on naming such directories
to be used by the various package scripts ?
Quite a few projects have a debian/ top-level directory. For others, I don't think there's is; I have seen .spec (for RPM) files (or .spec.in) in the root of the project a few times.

Vincent