Hello!

I also am trying to write a bridge.  From your email discussion,
it appears you had to modify winpcap to get it to not receive
the packet that you just transmitted.  I hope to get this working on
at least Win2k and WinXP, though WinXP is the highest priority.

If so, do you have a packaged version of this winpcap that I could
use for my own project?  (I am compiling my win32 app using mingw
on Linux, so I am thinking it may be difficult for me to build a new
winpcap package...)

Or, if there is any way to use the standard winpcap to accomplish the
same thing, could you let me know the functions involved?  From reading
your discussion, it sounds like setting a flag on the pcap_t object should
be sufficient to get the info to the write() logic, but I do not see
anywhere to set such a flag...

Thanks,
Ben

-- Ben Greear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Candela Technologies Inc http://www.candelatech.com