Hello,

I use winpcap 2.3 for this, tell me if you need this version to build your
bridge to send you the npf.sys modified, I dont know if this winpcap 2.3
works
with windows xp but it works fine with windows 2000

the other option:

You must alter the npf.sys driver (the pcap driver), in the write.c
file of the source. It can be easely copied into the driver folder.
In the write.c file, add the function call

NdisSetPacketFlags(pPacket, NDIS_FLAGS_SKIP_LOOPBACK);  //
funtion

NTSTATUS PacketWrite(IN PDEVICE_OBJECT DeviceObject, IN PIRP Irp)

function, just before the packet is sent with the

NdisSend(&Status, Open->AdapterHandle, pPacket); function.

I would like that Loris Degioanni add this as a function of winpcap, because
if you can write a bridge, you can also write a transparent firewall.

Regards

David Rodriguez