-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:44 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Open Wireless in Higher Ed

We are looking at technologies such as Radius, Cisco Clean Access, etc. to
require our wireless client to authenticate to our network.  Currently we
have an open, unsecured wireless network.  What are you Higher Ed
institutions implementing to make sure that only valid users are using your
wireless networks?  If your policy is to do nothing then please indicate
that as well.

Thanks

Daniel R. Bennett
CompTIA Security+