From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zeller, Tom S
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:29 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] University of Chicago Removes Wireless From
Classroom

My personal opinion is that it is not a good or even reasonable strategy to
attempt  to control WiFi in the classroom.   For one thing, it's unlikely that
an AP serves only a single classroom and no adjacent areas.  Secondly, we can't
control the cellular signal, so really there's not much benefit from a cheating
standpoint.

Tom Zeller
Indiana University