When you purchase the controller, you license it for a specific number of
APs.  Each controller family has a maximum number of APs it can support.

http://www.merunetworks.com/products/controllers.php

has the datasheets on each of the controllers and maximum APs it supports.

On 11/6/08 11:15 AM, "Tupker, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How is licensing done with Meru?
>

> Mike Tupker
> Systems Administrator
> Mount Mercy College
> Office: (319) 363-1323 x1401
> Mobile: (319) 538-1644
> If you need assistance with an computer issue please contact the helpdesk at
> x4357 or http://help.mtmercy.edu.

Tim Winders | Associate Dean of Information Technology | South Plains
College