We have nearly 700 AP311s across our campus with at least another 400 going
in over the next 6 months or so.  We are using the MC5000s with the new
accelerator modules.  Overall, I'd say, the products have been stable and
reliable.

Currently there is an issue with the MC5000 chassis when it is fully loaded
with these new blades, Meru is aware of the problem and looking for a
solution.  Also the current version of ezrf does not support the version of
code on the controller that we are running, 3.6-111.  This is a minor issue
since it doesn't affect the actual operation of the network.  We expect this
to be resolved in the next week or so.

On a more positive note, we have been able to get the latest version of
Airwave to recognize the MC5000s and the APs attached to them, so we are
getting the information we really like from there.

--
Daniel Eklund
Director, Network Engineering