Lee,

How old are these 1130s? Some older ones have issues using all the 5GHz bands, they may have other issues.

Check the Field Notices on CCO.

Bruce T. Johnson | Network Engineer | Partners Healthcare
Network Engineering | 617.726.9662 | Pager: 31633 | bjohns...@partners.org
149 13th Street, 10th Floor, Mailstop 10055B, Charlestown, Ma  02129