From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Roth,
Joe
Sent: Thu 3/19/2009 2:35 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Have to lie to LWAPP APs about power injectors?

It was originally in response to a found condition. i.e. we upgraded the
controllers (I don't remember what version, this was awhile ago) and quite a few
of the APs shut their radios down.

We now proactively just run this script now and again, because we will
occasionally get a radio that goes down, either from a hardware reset or
something else.