Jamie,

We have a Bluesocket/Meru implementation. Both companies perform broadcast suppression by using proxy ARP at the access points. Meru also converts a lot of broadcast frames into unicast at the access point for the same reason. In any event, I was apprehensive about the move initially, but the claims seem accurate as the broadcast traffic seems quite limited at individual clients.

Thanks.

Ken
--
Ken LeCompte - Telecommunications Analyst
Rutgers University Office of Information Technology