From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Dennis Xu
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 9:45 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Management Frame Protection

Just wondering what are people's MFP experiences after enabling it on Cisco
WLCs. How well does it work? Any issues caused by enabling this? Do you get a
lots of MFP alerts? As I understand, the infrastructure MFP can only detect and
report intrusions but cannot stop them. So what are your action plans after
receiving the MFP alerts?

Thanks!

Dennis Xu
Network Analyst