Hi Marcus,

hmmm ...., you have a good point.   However, we have tried to isolate the
server connection (Moodle server) using wired connections at the same
moment.  Our conclusion is that the access points can't manage so many
connections at the same time.

Thanks!
Luis Fernando

Luis Fernando Valverde
Director de Tecnología de Información y Comunicaciones
INCAE Business School
Tel: 506+ 24 37 23 38
www.incae.edu