It is close to the entry-level by Cisco. WAP4410N is an AP that is POE without being a router. Price is around $150.00 I believe. We used them when initially expanding our wireless from Extreme 300 APs. We still have some in smaller areas as we fully transition from Cisco to Ruckus.

Harry Rauch Sr. Network Analyst Eckerd College 4200 - 54th Ave S St. Petersburg, FL 33711